Blog update

 Hello all!  I know I've been absent for a long while. I guess that's what happens when you have your first kid!   Anyways I just wanted to give an update and tell a little about what we've had going on lately. 

My wife and I introduced our first kid in April 2020. His name is Kody and so far loves the outdoors just as much as his parents!   We also sold the old 2 seat rzr and upgraded to a rzr xp4t. I've only made a couple modifications to that and I plan on giving a detailed post about those soon.   Now that the little one is a little older we plan to get back into the camping and riding trips so that should make for some better blog posts coming!   I look forward to sharing all off our crazy adventures!  Here's a sneak peek of the rzr



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Stove Pipe Together

RZR MODS

Outdoor Photography Contest