Getting started

Hello all!  I'm just starting this whole blogging process and thought it would be fun to show some of the daily activities and travels my wife and I enjoy.

Just a little about us first. We just got married back in July and purchased our first home together .The house is on 5.5 acres so I'm usually outside performing some kind of maintenance to the land. For our hobbies we both love being out on the lakes fishing or finding new places to off-road.

Ultimately I would like to grow this blog into a community to converse with people that enjoy the outdoors and hobbies that we enjoy!  Looking forward to this little project and if you are reading this and have any suggestions or tips for me please feel free to leave comments!  Hope everyone has a merry Christmas tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Stove Pipe Together

Outdoor Photography Contest

Chainsaws