Photo Contest - February 2019

Welcome back to OC-Outdoors! Today is the day I am announcing the first topic for our monthly photo contest!  I am excited for this contest as it'll give everyone something to do especially in these cold months!  Also, I'm hoping it'll motivate all of our readers to get up and get out into this countries great outdoors!

So without further delay, our first photo contest topic will be...

Snow

I know we have had significant snowfall here the last couple of days so I'm sure some of you have captured some amazing photos of it!  Nothing makes for a better photograph than a fresh snowfall!  I can't wait to see what amazing photos we receive this month.

Just a reminder for the rules.
1. All entries for this contest must be received by the 20th
2. All entries will then be uploaded the 21st
3. Voting will be open until 28th which will be the day the winner is announced
4. The winner will then be able to email me their topic for the following month if they chose to do so
5. Each person is allowed to submit one and only one photo
6. All photo's must be your own work


Email all submission photo's to OCOutdoors18@gmail.com  Once I get all submissions, I will then upload those to the blog on February 21st and I will also be uploading them to our Facebook page.  Be sure to check out OC-Outdoors on facebook as I tend to update that a little more often than the blog.

If anyone has questions feel free to contact me via the email above or by going to our Facebook page and sending a messenger!  You can also find the original announcement for this contest on our post titled Outdoor Photography Contest.  Thanks for your time and lets see some amazing photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Stove Pipe Together

Outdoor Photography Contest

RZR MODS