Chainsaws

I'm looking at getting a new chainsaw to maintain some of the woods that we have on our newly acquired 5.5 acres.  Currently I have an 18v battery operated cordless pole saw which works awesome for high up limbs and smaller trees and brush.  Now I'm to the point where I have most of that type of material cleaned up and  need somwthing with more power.

I've looked at several different models of new chainsaws. I think I've decided to go with something with around 40cc and a 16-18" bar.  I know there are tons of different brands out there, but is it worth the extra money to go Stihl chainsaw or Husqvarna chainsaw?  I am very new to the chainsaw world so I would love some opinions and experiences from others.  What do you feel is the best chainsaw?  Please leave your comments and let me know what you use and how you like it or maybe some things you don't like about it!  Help me decide what chainsaw to buy!
Husqvarna Chainsaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Stove Pipe Together

Outdoor Photography Contest

RZR MODS